Contact us for consultation
24/7 Support Center
(+84) 919 247 843
Các giải pháp
Automated guided Robot Material handling
1. Goods Transport within Warehouses: AGVs can be used to transport goods from storage areas to loading/unloading positions or other workstations within the warehouse. They have the ability to move flexibly in the limited space of the warehouse and ensure fast and accurate transportation of goods.
2. Goods Stacking and Unstacking: AGVs can be programmed to perform stacking and unstacking tasks, moving goods from pallets or shelves to storage locations or production positions. They have precise positioning capabilities and ensure safe and efficient stacking and unstacking of goods.
3. Packaging and Positioning: AGVs can be used to transport goods to packaging and positioning locations. They can autonomously pick up the required components, transport them to the packaging machine, and position them for the packaging process.
4. Goods Sorting: AGVs can be used to sort goods based on criteria such as size, weight, or type. They can move goods to sorting areas or barcode readers for identification and automatic sorting of goods.
5. Automated Delivery: AGVs can be used in the process of automated delivery from factories or warehouses to destination locations. They can autonomously select orders, transport and deliver goods quickly and accurately, reducing reliance on human labor.
6. Warehouse Reorganization: AGVs can be used to reorganize the warehouse in an optimized manner. They can move goods from surplus areas to areas with shortages, helping to optimize storage space and improve warehouse utilization efficiency.
Some reference specifications for AGVs in Material Handling applications:
1. Accuracy: Typically from 1 to 10 mm (or as per specific application requirements).
2. Load Capacity: Ranging from 100 kg to 2000 kg (or can be customized).
3. Navigation Method: Can utilize laser positioning systems, GPS technology, electromagnetic sensors, or indoor positioning systems.
4. Safety Features: Include collision sensors, environmental monitoring systems, human or obstacle detection systems.
5. Running Speed: From 0.5 m/s to 2 m/s (or as per specific requirements).
6. Stop Accuracy: Typically from 5 to 50 mm (or as per specific application requirements).
7. Integration with other systems: Can be integrated and connected with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), goods transportation systems, and collaborative robot systems.
- Diễn giải phần cứng
- Diễn giải phần mềm
- Diễn giải phụ kiện
1. Motor: AGV is equipped with a motor to generate energy and provide power for the movement and transportation of goods.
2. Control System: It includes processors, motion control systems, and logic controllers to regulate the operations of the AGV.
3. Control and Positioning System: It encompasses sensors, processing units, and software to determine the AGV's position and monitor its location and direction of movement within the working environment.
4. Sensors and Measurement Systems: These consist of collision sensors, proximity sensors, optical sensors, and other measuring devices to assist the AGV in detecting and interacting with the surrounding environment.
5. Storage and Data Processing: AGVs typically possess data storage memory and processing units to handle information, store data regarding the location of goods, positioning, and transportation processes.
6. Power System: This includes batteries or other power sources to supply energy to the AGV and ensure uninterrupted operation during transportation and work.
7. Mechanical and Chassis: It comprises mechanical components, steering systems, and the chassis to support the AGV's movement and transportation of goods.
The Fleet Management software in the AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) Material Handling system provides centralized management and control functions for AGV vehicles:
1. Control and task scheduling: The Fleet Management software allows managers to define and assign tasks to AGV vehicles. Tasks include information such as the starting point, destination, time, and type of work to be performed.
2. Schedule management: The software enables scheduling and management of AGV vehicle work schedules. Managers can create flexible and optimized schedules for transporting goods, ensuring efficiency and time savings.
3. Positioning and tracking: The software enables real-time monitoring of the position and activities of AGV vehicles. This allows managers to have an overview of the status and location of each vehicle and make necessary monitoring and adjustments.
4. Error management and reporting: The software provides error management functions and generates reports related to the operations of AGV vehicles. Managers can view error notifications, incidents, or alerts and respond promptly to resolve issues.
5. Optimization and task distribution: The Fleet Management software can utilize optimization algorithms to intelligently distribute tasks to AGV vehicles. It can determine optimal routes, allocate tasks, and coordinate assignments to increase efficiency and reduce completion time.
6. Interaction with other systems: The Fleet Management software offers the capability to interact and integrate with other systems in the Material Handling environment, such as Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), and indoor positioning systems.
1. Trolley: A trolley is an accessory commonly attached to an AGV to create mobile storage space. It can be used to hold and transport small units of goods or other tools.
2. Kitting Cart: A kitting cart is a type of mobile cart used to store and transport parts, components, or materials required for the kitting process (arranging components for production or assembly).
3. Conveyor: A conveyor system can be integrated into an AGV to create a seamless production line or transportation process. AGVs can act as flexible connectors between different conveyor sections or between conveyors and other areas within a factory.
4. Mobile Workstation: A mobile workstation can be mounted on an AGV to provide a mobile workspace for workers. This enhances flexibility and convenience in performing assembly or inspection tasks.
5. Mobile Storage Racks: Mobile storage racks can be attached to AGVs to provide mobile storage space for units of goods. AGVs can move these racks to different locations within a factory or warehouse, facilitating convenient storage and access to goods.
PNC Tech Execution Process
Nếu cần hỗ trợ, bạn có thể liên lạc với chúng tôi qua
Trung tâm hỗ trợ 24/7