Contact us for consultation
24/7 Support Center
(+84) 919 247 843
Các giải pháp
IoT in agriculture is a system that connects devices capable of collecting and transmitting data through the internet, aiming to provide automation solutions and optimize management and monitoring activities in the agricultural sector.
IoT devices in agriculture can include sensors, machinery, GPS devices, and automated control systems, all interconnected with each other and with a central control system through the internet.
The system in agricultural IoT consists of the following main components:
– Sensor devices: These include sensors for measuring temperature, humidity, pH level, water quality, soil saturation, light intensity, air humidity, and other parameters.
– Data collection devices: These devices collect data from sensors and transmit the data to control systems or central control systems.
– Control systems: These systems are used to manage and control IoT devices, collect data, analyze the data collected, and make decisions based on the collected data. They can be remotely managed through the internet.
– Monitoring systems: These systems are used to monitor the status and operation of IoT devices in the system, including sensors and control devices.
– Data analysis software: This software is used to analyze the data collected from IoT devices and provide useful information such as reports, charts, and predictions for agricultural management.
- Diễn giải phần cứng
- Diễn giải phần mềm
- Diễn giải phụ kiện
PNC Tech Execution Process
Nếu cần hỗ trợ, bạn có thể liên lạc với chúng tôi qua
Trung tâm hỗ trợ 24/7